News From the Inventor of Fake News!
When we started a fake company in 2005, we needed some fake news! Then it turned into real news. Start at the bottom of the page and read upwards to see how much fun we had with you back then…we even hit Wired Magazine.
- August 29, 2008: Playatech Makes Front Page News: “When a Home is Not a House”
- August 11, 2008: Playatech Introduces its “Bike Jack” – The Rack That Saves Your Back
- June 12, 2007: Playatech Announces Its 2006 “Green Home” Furniture Line of The Future!
- August 30, 2006: “Fire In The Belly” makes news in The Beacon!
- November 3, 2005: Paint For Profit, and Put Burning Art In Every Home
- September 26, 2005: Burning Man LLC Names Playatech Exclusive SF Decom Seating Supplier
- September 2, 2005: Playatech “In The Lap Of Playa Luxury” in The Beacon
- August 20,2005: Playatechís Once-Only Annual Labor Day Desert Snuggle Sale @ 6:01 & Ego!
- July 31, 2005: Urgent Factory Recall Information!
- July 13, 2005: Playatech today announced that it has filed a formal request for curatorship with Burning Man, LLC.
- July 5, 2005: Playatech Partners With Critical Tits
- July 1, 2005: Playatech To Sponsor Project X
- June 20, 2005: Playatech To Acquire Burning Man Headquarters June 30, 2005
- June 20, 2005: Playatech Seeks Draftsperson
- June 10, 2005: The Playa Hearth Stop Project
- May 26, 2005: Playatech Announces the New ‘Playa Pew’, and the End of Skanky Playa Couches
- May 25, 2005: Playatech Independence Day BLOWOUT!
- May 19, 2005: Introducing Playatech and the radically cool Playa Love Seat!